Chimney sweeps, street urchins, and Queen Victoria — very different characters living in the very same era. A collection of images enhances any lesson on Victorian England, making a great addition to classroom decoration, slideshows, or a creative puppet show.
- Assign one character to each group and encourage them to write a short story or play about him or her
- Have individuals conduct research on each occupation or social class in the images
- Pictures are in color, and may not come out well in black and white
- Adaptable for any classroom context
- Portrays an array of characters from the Victorian era
- Illustrations are not professional