This Virtual Lab: Unknown Acid and Base Problem interactive also includes:
Looking for an easy way to give your class experience with acid-base chemistry outside the lab? Try a detailed interactive that puts them in total control! Young chemists determine the dissociation constant and concentration of an unknown acid and an unknown base using a wide array of known solutions and indicators.
- With just two problems, the lab makes a great summative assessment for a Chem 1 acids and bases unit
- Use the virtual lab to prepare the class for a live titration lab
- Pupils should be comfortable working with weak acids and bases to comprehend the assignment
- The virtual workbench keeps students focused on selecting the correct glassware, staying organized, and monitoring their experiments
- How-to video, included with the lab, provides clear instruction on using the many components of the simulation