This Virtual Lab: Weak Acid and Base Problems interactive also includes:
You'll feel strongly about this weak acid and base virtual lab! Scholars experiment with the wonders of dissociation constants in a simulated lab environment. The accompanying written work includes buffer preparation, titration curves, and concentration calculations.
- Perform the methyl red experiment as a colorful class-opening demo
- Spot-check understanding as you travel the room to stay on top of any questions
- Weak acid-base chemistry requires a deeper understanding of principles and calculations—make sure pupils are up to the challenge
- The resources included with the lab offer an offline option
- Lab questions provide real-world context to the assignment