This Viruses lesson plan also includes:
Germs, parasites, and viruses, oh my! Facilitate a activity on viruses as individuals explore functions of Archaea, Bacteria, and Eukarya. They learn how viruses compare with other organisms in nature and how they contribute to health issues as well as the effects of viral conditions when they are widespread within a community.
- Have the class create a virus using edible materials and display them in class
- Instruct the class to research the history of viral mutation using predetermined viruses as topics
- Make certain individuals do not ingest phenolphthalein as it is toxic
- Allows the class to perform a viral simulation, which engages learners with all abilities
- Includes worksheets and assessments to supplement the lesson
- Contains materials to use for differentiated instruction