Focus on synonyms, antonyms, and context clues with a vocabulary worksheet. Kids study ten words and match them to their definitions before putting the words in context.
211 Views 208 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an assessment or as part of a language arts packet for vocabulary practice
- Bring the format and strategies to any vocabulary list
- Have kids come up with a narrative story or informative paragraph using as many vocabulary words as possible
- Resource is double-sided, but provides the word bank for each side
- Provides a variety of exercises to encourage critical thinking and retention