This Vocabulary Word Circles graphic organizer also includes:
Pupils take a well-rounded approach to the traditional vocabulary chart with this graphic organizer, which prompts students to include a sentence, antonym, definition/synonym, and picture for each vocabulary word.
1 Collection 102 Views 71 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members test one another by providing information in one of the four supplemental circles to a partner, and then asking that partner to identify the term
- Note that the main resource is more of a template or guide for students to follow as they complete their vocabulary assignment on other sheets of paper
- Check out the graphic organizer provided in the additional materials with which pupils can provide answers directly on the worksheet
- Comprehensive approach to vocabulary identification and recognition
- Great resource that can evolve into an ongoing practice