This Voices of the Revolution: Challenge Activities (Theme 3) unit also includes:
Paul Revere, Mercy Otis Warren, James Forten, Henry Knox. The voices of the American Revolution come alive in this enrichment packet designed to challenge learners who have mastered the basic concepts in the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic unit.
- The exercises and activities may be given to individuals or groups, as in-class or out-of-class assignments
- The three resource packets in this series are designed for different skill levels; as enrichment activities for those who have mastered the concepts, for language learners, and for those who need extra support
- This, the first in a series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on the voices of the American Revolution, is designed to challenge learners who have already mastered the basic concepts of the unit
- Although designed for use with the textbook, the lessons and activities may be used independently
- The resource is slow to load
- The eight-page packet includes plans, lists of expected outcomes, materials required, activities, research projects, and writing prompts