Before coaching or beginning your next PE unit on volleyball, take a look at this 30-lesson unit that offers instructional techniques for each lesson, as well as warm-up activities, set inductions, and suggested coaching refinements.
303 Views 176 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Give students suggestions or specific homework assignments for practicing and developing the skills they have learned in class. Then, informally assess their skills at the beginning of each class through the Instant Activities included in this unit
- Because of its formatting, the document may seem a bit overwhelming and confusing at first; however, upon closer inspection, you'll find the lessons include valuable instructional content
- Each lesson includes objectives, equipment needs, instructional techniques, and specific coaching cues
- Includes rubrics for each major skill
- Well-developed progression of lessons
- Cannot edit the syllabus or parent letter to include information specific to your class; however, you can easily adapt any wording you find appropriate to your instruction and create your own materials