Help your classes realize their potential! A thorough lesson on potential electric energy helps scholars understand the basics of voltage and capacitors. The instructor also shows how to calculate electric potential energy in the 27th lesson in a Crash Course playlist series.
- Create a concept map to record important concepts while viewing the video
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Assumes previous knowledge of electric energy
- Diagrams provide an important reference for new vocabulary
- Includes subtitles in multiple languages, which is beneficial to ELLs