This Volume of a Prism video also includes:
Not all prisms are cubes. A short video introduces the definition of a prism and uses that definition to create a general volume formula. Worksheets provide pupils several opportunities to practice finding the volume of a wide variety of prisms, including cylinders.
- Review finding the area of basic geometric figures
- Challenge advanced pupils to find the volume of prisms with more complex bases
- Class members should be able to solve one-step equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Worksheet includes application problems
- Contains an answer key to make grading easier