This Walk the Line lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How confident are you? Explore the meaning of a confidence interval using class collected data. Learners analyze data and follow the steps to determine a 95 percent confidence interval. They then interpret the meaning of the confidence interval in the context of the data.
- Combine the data from all of your classes to increase the sample size
- Prior to the lesson, learners should be able to find a mean, median, and standard deviation for a set of data
- Required materials include two sleep masks, graphing calculators, and a long hallway
- Allows individuals to discover the meaning of a confidence interval through a hands-on activity
- Includes an activity worksheet and a set of assessment questions