Encourage creativity and reflection with a hands-on activity book. Scholars document their personal appearance, age, height, friends, and feelings about the first day of school to the last.
1 Collection 28 Views 15 Downloads
- Copy extra books for new class members that arrive later in the year
- Invite pupils to share their books with their peers, pointing out the differences between the beginning of the school year and end
- The activity is the first of eight back-to-school resources
- Requires copies and drawing materials
- The worksheets' design is engaging, clean, and easy to read
- Provides plenty of space to draw and write responses