This Waves and Currents worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Waves, currents, crests, and troughs. Using information provided in an article about waves and currents, readers define terms used to describe how energy travels.
141 Views 134 Downloads
- The worksheet can be used to model how to read closely, as a guided practice exercise, or as an assessment of reading comprehension
- Borrow a classroom wave machine from the physics teacher and demonstrate the effects of changing wavelengths
- Kids will have to read closely and carefully to answer the question based on the article on this worksheet.
- The seventh in a series of 12 reading comprehension exercises
- The exercise encourages focused reading
- An answer sheet is included