This We Approach the Lenten Journey activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After reading the story of Zacchaeus and Jesus as depicted in the Bible, young learners design bracelets of beads representing their lenten journeys in an engaging and ongoing hands-on learning activity.
30 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consider incorporating the actual biblical text into your introduction, rather than only the summary provided in the resource
- This is a faith-based activity; please review the materials to determine whether it is appropriate for your class
- Requires preparation of craft materials
- Detailed instructional sequence