This Weak Acid - Weak Base video also includes:
How do you tell a plumber from a chemist? Ask them to pronounce unionized. The first video in the set demonstrates the pH and conduction of ions based on their acid and base strengths. The next two videos are quizzes that apply the knowledge from the first video.
- Perform the same demonstration in class after watching the video
- During the quiz, have students complete hands-on experiments
- Requires prior knowledge of logarithms
- The 12th set of videos in a series of 13
- Includes a mneumonic device to remember which color bases will turn when using an indicator
- Each video only includes one example, which may not be enough to ensure understanding