This Weather 1 worksheet also includes:
Match weather words with pictures in a weather vocabulary learning exercise. Beginning readers look at pictures of various weather patterns and choose/write the word that describes the weather. They create a map and write about the weather forecast in their country.
- Incorporate into a weather unit, using it as guided practice, group work, or homework
- Intended for English language learners, but can be used with beginning readers as well
- Worksheet is make in the UK
- Learners should have map skills and basic understanding of cardinal directions
- Integrates practice for learners to identify the season in their local area
- Does not provide an answer key