Young meteorologists answer questions based on the types of weather they experience in the region they live. They also complete a word search to find weather-related terms.
11 Views 13 Downloads
- Put learners into pairs and have them research the questions in order to answer them correctly
- Requires researching the questions, or finding text to go along with the information that's being asked
- Intended for ELLs but useful in any mainstream science class
- Two sheets make up the resource, allowing for extra practice
- Does not provide any text to use as a basis for finding the answers, nor is an answer key included