Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars make up the solar system's inner planets. How are the weather patterns on these planets different from Earth's? This is the focus of a video that explains weather conditions on the inner planets.
1 Collection 19 Views 12 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- As a class, conduct an experiment using glass jars, cold water, and the sun to demonstrate the greenhouse effect (look up instructions for the experiment using the Internet)
- The 12th in a series of 15 videos that discuss the sun and its influence on Earth
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation demonstrates what the weather is like on each of the inner planets
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards