This Weather Where We Live lesson plan also includes:
Over a span of two weeks or more, mini meteorologists record weather-related measurements. What makes this particular resource different from others covering similar activities are the thorough details for the teacher and printables for the students. While the resources by this publisher refer to British Colombia in Canada, they are quite useful no matter where you live.
- Plentiful background information and richly detailed teacher's instructions
- Assessment and extension ideas provided
- Adaptable to third grade Next Generation Science Standards
- Attractive student handouts
- Adaptable to the amount of time you have available or to grade level