Use a weekly progress report to keep track of the ways your students are learning. Divided into six different sections, the report allows you to communicate with parents about their kids' skills, as well as to write notes about specific issues or accomplishments from the past week.
- Sections include: Behavior, Study/Work Habits, Math, Reading, Writing, and Parent Signature
- Includes space to quickly indicate which skills are Excellent, Very Good, Good, Needs Improvement, or Unsatisfactory
- Report is a little long, especially to fill out for each kid, each week
- Behavior section doesn't include space for notes
- Can't fill out the report electronically