Do your kindergartners become frustrated when learning about handwriting? Use a guiding chart to show your learners the most efficient ways to form each lowercase letter. Additionally, it provides methods to remember how to write numbers.
47 Views 55 Downloads
- Laminate the pages and have kids trace over each letter and number with a dry erase marker
- Send the pages home for parents at Back-to-School Night to use when practicing handwriting with their kindergartners
- Use in a language arts center or in small groups
- Provides helpful hints and illustrations to demonstrate the simplest ways to write each letter
- A good tool for beginning writers or for writers who could improve their penmenship