Atoms may make up everything, but what are they made of? The narrator asks patrons at a local park what atoms are in an interview-style video. He then creates an atomic model and adds a neutron to it, opening the discussion to isotopes.
8 Views 5 Downloads
- Learners can jot down their answers before watching the video, then share with the class
- For homework, pupils can poll their neighbors and family members in a similar style and record the results for the next day's class
- The narrator uses basic terms, making the video appropriate for all levels of learning
- The simple model is an effective representation of atoms and their isotopes
- Responses and drawings the park patrons provide are fun and (mostly) accurate