Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Tiny bubbles, in my...clouds? Offer youngsters a hands-on, visual learning experience when reviewing the scientific concepts of condensation, water vapor, and the collection of droplets that make up clouds.
83 Views 52 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This lesson would fit nicely with or following a review of the water cycle or states of matter
- If you do not have access to an overhead projector (as recommended in Part 2), consider adding droplets of water to students' desks or hands to illustrate the concept
- While the first lesson recommends using shaving cream, you may want to consider an alternative option such as whipped cream or soap bubbles
- Two-part lesson with detailed instructions for teacher
- Includes a follow-up worksheet