What are clouds and what do they have to do with the three sates of matter? Water changes states as it evaporates from the ground to create clouds. Watch a video that explains the science behind clouds and the different types seen in the sky.
9 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Preview the video and create a comprehension worksheet that leaners complete as they watch
- Have class members create a cloud spotting journal that they can use to make and record observations over a given period of time
- This is the 21st Earth science video in a series of 26
- Best used in a study of the water cycle or weather
- Speaker has a lot of enthusiasm making the topic more interesting
- Presents information very fast