This What Are Mini Brains? video also includes:
Scientists grow tiny brains outside an organism in their labs. How this is accomplished and why become the central focus of a video and discussion. After viewing the core lesson, ten questions check for content mastery and prepare young scientists to discuss the topic in greater detail.
- Debate the ethics of using stem cells for research
- Discuss the benefits and limitations of this type of research
- Requires a free TEDEd account to access all content
- Includes a fully customizable lesson
- Provides many high quality links for those wanting to learn more
- Offers discussion questions with a few suggested answers