What happens at the end of the life cycle of a star? A lesson in the Socratica Astronomy playlist shows three ways a star dies: white dwarf, black hole, and neutron star. Each ending depends on the mass of the original star.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete while viewing the lesson
- Have individuals create a drawing of the life cycle of a star
- Requires a basic understanding of the composition of a star
- Adaptable to various grade levels
- Includes links to additional resources