What happens at the end of the life cycle of a star? A lesson in the Socratica Astronomy playlist shows three ways a star dies: white dwarf, black hole, and neutron star. Each ending depends on the mass of the original star.
1 Collection 20 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete while viewing the lesson
- Have individuals create a drawing of the life cycle of a star
- Requires a basic understanding of the composition of a star
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Adaptable to various grade levels
- Includes links to additional resources