Is there a limit on terms? The video introduces polynomials by first defining terms. The presenter goes on to discuss the degree of polynomials and the conventional way of writing polynomials in decreasing degree. Topics include subtraction of terms as addition with negative coefficients.
- Have pupils identify the coefficient and the variables in the terms of polynomials
- Individuals should understand adding and subtracting integers
- Pupils should have a grasp of exponents
- Uses colors to distinguish between the operation symbols and the signs of the coefficient
- Includes closed captioning