This What are some of today’s voting issues? Voting in Oregon, youth vote, and technology lesson plan also includes:
The youth vote. Rock the Vote. Vote-By-Mail. Electronic voting. Class members investigate issues facing today's voters, and the ways they have adapted over the years to optimize voter turnout.
1 Collection 23 Views 13 Downloads
- Have groups research the voter registration process in their state
- The seventh in a series of eight resources focusing on US presidential elections
- Although the resource focuses On Oregon and issues related to the 2008 presidential election, the activities could be modified to apply to any state and the current elections
- The 14-page packet includes information about additional instructional strategies that may be used to support learning
- The narrow focus on Oregon and the 2008 election would require extensive remodeling