This What Causes Body Odor? video also includes:
Can your diet change the smell of your armpits? Scholars learn the truth behind this and other factors that influence body odor. It covers the biology of what is happening as well as the ways to prevent or cover the offensive odor. To finish, analysis questions reinforce the concepts.
- Debate the safety of aluminum in deodorants
- Experiment with different brands of antiperspirants and deodorants to see which works best
- Requires a free TED-Ed account
- Video is appropriate for biology, health, and puberty topics
- Offers subtitles in nine languages for English learners
- Includes great higher order thinking questions that require the synthesis of knowledge