This What Causes Economic Bubbles? video also includes:
What do tulips, real estate, and stock in a pet store have in common? Find out what happens when products or services sell for much more than they are worth.
59 Views 50 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an extension assignment, have class members research the dot-com bubble (or mania) mentioned in this video and explain what it entailed
- It would be beneficial for learners to have some foundational economics knowledge and an understanding of how we come to determine something's value before beginning the video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Drawings are animated and engaging
- Provides some background economics history, beginning with Dutch trade in the seventeenth century