This What Comes Next handout & reference also includes:
Where is NASA going next with their rockets? The reading provides an overview of the next generation of rockets for space exploration. A full-page diagram gives the reader a scaled perspective of what this rocket may look like, for both manned and cargo missions. With this type of configuration, where might we go next?
- Research the current status of the advanced SLS rocket
- Use the information to supplement any rocket design activity
- The information is current at the time of publication, but you may need to research updated information
- Provides information that compares rocket power to power of familiar objects
- The reading provides a link in which to keep abreast to new developments
- There is no direct link to a standard