This What Do People Say? lesson plan also includes:
After reading a series of fictitious letters that represent actual events during the time period, young historians craft a small town newsletter to explain the causes of the Great Depression.
31 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Because of the complexity of the concepts and materials, be sure and check frequently for understanding
- Encourage reporters to use information and data from the previous lesson when crafting their newsletters
- The second in a series of six lessons that focus on the Great Depression
- The detailed plan includes worksheets, the letters, assessments, and a rubric
- Some class members may need additional support to successfully complete the assignment