Develop an understanding of the universe. Learners answer 10 multiple choice questions about several topics in astronomy. Questions contain information about the age of the universe, gravitational attraction, galaxies, planets and comets within the solar system, and the moon.
- Use as a pre-assessment before a unit on the universe to determine what is known
- Ask pupils to research questions they did not get correct as part of a remote learning activity
- Assumes knowledge of astronomy
- Includes informational pop-ups for key terms in the descriptions of the answers
- Keeps track of the number of correct responses on the first try