You may not realize it, but you get pushed around every day. What forces are acting upon you? Young physicists explore gravitational force and normal force in a video that demonstrates both forces and their directions as they move through the center of mass.
- The video makes a great opener for a lesson on the magnitude and direction of force
- Change up the scenario to include additional forces and have the class draw stick figures and arrows to show direction of the forces
- Presents content so that learners with little knowledge of forces can understand
- The demonstration is easily reproducible in the classroom
- Narrator explains material in simple terms but with all the necessary details in place