Black holes are not just events in sci-fi movies—they're part of real life! Learners experience the creation of a black hole as they watch an episode of the Socratica playlist. The presenter explains the creation and composition of these mysterious astronomical objects.
- Ask pupils to record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer model
- Use screenshots of the video to create a lesson presentation
- Consider choosing the parts of the video relevant to your objectives
- Gives time references for different topics within the video
- Provides thorough information about the physics of a black hole