How many dimensions are there? Latitude, longitude, and altitude are accepted dimensions, but what about time or another type of dimension? An engaging video describes how we theorize that we live in three dimensions and which laws of physics we use to justify that belief.
- Practice drawing and graphing in different dimensions
- Research the space filling curve and debate whether viewers really are in 3D or not
- Assumes prior knowledge of latitude, longitude, altitude, height, width, depth, graphing, and gas laws
- Provides closed captioning in 16 different languages
- Includes drawings in multiple dimensions, theories that haven't been proven, and connects to knowledge of the gas laws