This What is an Atlatl? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Let's go an an archaeological dig! Prepare your kids with a list of vocabulary terms relating to archaeology, including different types of items that one might find. They study pictures of each item and play a memory game based on the definition of each term.
- Use the mnemonic activity for other vocabulary games or activities
- Have kids create their own illustrations to remind themselves of each item's definition
- Includes necessary worksheets, as well as a list of definitions and explanation for the vocabulary words
- Contains helpful hints for teaching the lesson