All matter in the universe only adds up to five percent of the universe — the video explains the other 95 percent. It describes what we know about dark matter and dark energy. With more to learn, scientists share the excitement of their current knowledge.
- Copy the three facts about dark matter from 2:15 in the video to science journals
- Stop the video at 0:13 and discuss how powerful this graphic is to our understanding of the universe
- Display the video to avoid the comments as some are not appropriate for classrooms
- Works well in both traditional and flipped classrooms
- Cartoon graphics enhance the concepts