Have you ever felt like you've been somewhere or seen something before? You won't get deja vu using this resource — it is totally unique! The video that explores deja vu and connections humans' brains make. Scholars see how our brains recall memories and how those and our senses cause us to feel like we've lived moments before.
- Video is very short and could fit into a unit on human body, the brain, memories, or the five senses
- Be sure your class members have a computer and Internet access at home if assigning in a flipped classroom
- Video could fit in upper elementary class through middle and high school
- Utilizes high-quality images to help hold viewers' attention
- Other links to resources found in description