Who is DNA and why does everyone think she has all the answers? A video instructor explains and shows pupils the structure of DNA and its major parts. Nitrogenous bases, phosphates, backbones, 3 prime and 5 prime, and nucleotides are some of the vocabulary the instructors explains.
- Video best fits as introduction to genetics, shown before any other video in the series
- Give scholars time to record definitions, take notes, ask questions, and process information presented
- Video assumes viewers understand carbon chains
- To use the resource, you must have a computer, access to the Internet, and a way to project the video
- Video 29 in a series of 31
- Contains high-quality animations and diagrams
- Video provides closed captioning for those who have a hard time with English