Discussions of DNA occur in Jurassic Park, X-men, Dexter, and CSI, yet many don't fully understand it. The video explains what DNA is, where it is located, and how it forms proteins. The chemistry of life becomes understandable through this video.
23 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Compare DNA and RNA including structure and bases
- Relies on prior knowledge of nucleus and cells
- Format the screen to only show the video and not the comment section
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides closed captioning in 16 languages
- Covers the material in depth then summarizes the key points