Light travels in interesting ways through the solar system. A video episode from a longer series highlights how the sun's rays travel to the earth and moon and sometimes in between. Scholars learn about reflection properties on a very large scale.
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time to answer questions and to hold a discussion
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer diagram
- Requires knowledge of the phases of the moon
- Presents the information with visual reinforcements
- Offers closed captioning to aid in note taking