This What Is Honesty? lesson plan also includes:
- Teacher Reference
- Join to access all included materials
This is an absolute must-have resource for exploring honesty with your learners! Youngsters role play four scenarios that involve honest and dishonest actions, and then engage in meaningful discussion and activities regarding those scenarios.
611 Views 356 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Make honesty the theme for one week of school, and begin each day with a new scenario and worksheet provided by this packet.
- Consider incorporating lessons on respect and conversation etiquette as you progress through the activities of this resource
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- All scenarios, scripts, and worksheets included
- Several cross-curricular suggestions provided