This What is Reproduction? - Lesson Plan video also includes:
What force drives a species' will to survive and thrive? Explore reproduction through the first of a four-part video series. The narrator discusses both sexual and asexual reproduction and cites examples of each.
1 Collection 23 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Break the class into smaller groups and have each research one of the many types of asexual reproduction shown in the video
- Expand upon the video by digging deeper into organisms that reproduce either way, depending upon their living conditions
- Learners should be somewhat familiar with DNA and its importance in reproduction
- The explanations are thorough but student-friendly
- Diagrams and images help to convey more complex reproductive processes, such as bacterial conjugation