This What is Respect? worksheet also includes:
Inspire scholars to be the best they can be with a worksheet featuring the character trait, respect. Individuals read multiple scenarios, match their outcomes, and identify whether the behavior was respectful or disrespectful.
67 Views 48 Downloads
- Create a matching game by cutting out the prompts; go over each scenario when everyone has completed the task
- Revisit the page frequently to reinforce good behavior
- Look out for, and reward, respectful behaviors in your classroom
- The page is the second of six resources in a series devoted to teaching character traits
- Includes a printable poster
- Encourages kind behavior that follows the "Golden Rule"