The greenhouse effect warms up earth enough so it can support life, but if it heats up too much, life won't be able to survive. An interactive presentation covers the greenhouse effect, the carbon cycle, climate forcing, and climate feedback. These related concepts reinforce the factors that affect climate change.
- Encourage pupils to draw the carbon cycle as they would the water cycle
- Discuss other feedback loops they have previously studied
- Relies on prior knowledge of radiation, wavelengths, emissions, carbon, methane, and climate
- Works as homework in a flipped classroom or as the outline for a lecture in a traditional one
- Uses diagrams to support the facts
- Formatting on the last page makes it impossible to read some of the words