This What Katy Did: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What doesn't break you makes you stronger. Katy, in What Katy Did, learns this lesson the hard way. After a terrible accident and a long recovery, Katy becomes what she always wanted to be—good and kind. Scholars learn about Katy's accident, write definitions to new words, answer comprehension questions, and uncover anagrams.
- Incorporate with the study of poetry as seen in parts of the novel
- Gives only a preview of a full novel study
- Includes discussion of disabilities
- Discusses author's use of literary devices (alliteration and simile)
- Offers an extension activity for those finishing early