This What Makes a Hero? video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Viewers will love this engaging video, which is an adventure of its own! The narrator begins by relating the hero's journey to modern books, and then introduces Joseph Campbell and his thoughts about the process. As the narrator details each step of the journey, an animated hero goes through each stage. At the conclusion, viewers are asked to contemplate the bigger meaning of the hero's journey and how it fits into their own lives.
- Video content makes the the hero's journey accessible and exciting
- Animations help to demonstrate the concepts described
- Additional materials and information is provided in the toolbar on the right
- Option to flip the lesson allows for customization