This What’s the Problem with Isotropy? lesson plan also includes:
Some patterns are so small, we can't see them without the help of technology. The same is true for cosmic microwave background radiation. During this activity and discussion, scholars examine both anisotropic and isotropic items and connect them to the Big Bang Theory.
- Relate the topic to philosophy: If no one can find something, does it really exist?
- Requires prior knowledge of the Big Bang Theory and two Cosmic Times articles
- Be aware of any possible latex allergies
- Lesson follows a 5E format
- Includes discussion questions to help keep the class on track and focused