This What Shape Am I? activities & project also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Sharpen your pencil and grab a ruler, it's time to draw some quadrilaterals! Given the definition of a parallelogram, rectangle, and rhombus, learners draw examples and nonexamples of each figure. The three definitions are then used to draw and identify a fourth mystery shape. A great supplement to your introductory lesson on quadrilaterals.
- Drawing the shapes helps reinforce the written definitions
- Identifying the unknown shape requires critical thinking skills
- Includes ideas for differentiating the activity to support all learners
- Requires prior experience drawing parallel lines and right angles